- HHCSL member(s) will send an email to The Secretariat via firstname.lastname@example.org expressing interest in becoming a HHCSL sales sub-agent. Include your Full Names (as registered with the Society) and preferred mobile number. Only one number can be registered in the sales agent portal.
- The Secretariat will coordinate sub-agent registration with the Habitat Heights IT team. Once registration is complete, The Secretariat will email the member their login credentials for the Habitat Heights Sales Portal. The email will include a manual for the Habitat Heights Sales App and Habitat Heights Sales Portal.
NOW THAT YOU ARE A REGISTERED HHCSL SALES SUB-AGENT, WHAT NEXT?
- Invite potential buyers to download the Habitat Heights app via play store and apple store. It is critical that the buyer enters the introducing member’s telephone number (Unique Sales Agent ID number) in the field provided under “Agent Name”. This is the only way to ensure that a buyer registers under the correct introducing sub-agent.
The Sales Portal’s function is to allow HHCSL members to keep track of the buyers registered under them. It is 100% tamper-proof.
- The sales sub-agent may contact The Secretariat via email@example.com for sales materials such as brochures, fliers and sales agent kits as needed.
- The sales sub-agent will be responsible for ensuring that their potential buyer tours the Show House. Once the buyer is ready to purchase a unit(s), the sales sub-agent will introduce the buyer to the sales team on site. The sales team will take over the rest of the process.
For sub-agents with potential buyers abroad, kindly contact The Secretariat for a sales packet. Kindly keep all communication between sub-agents and potential buyers abroad via email for tracking purposes.